Maintenance, Treatment and Conversion
- AquaBio bioremdiation products for FOG and odor control
- B-Environmental - Floor sink strainers, fine particle strainers and bacterial
grease control additive system.
- BioClear Solutions - 888-433-5886. Active bacteria applications for drain lines.
Biofuels - Processing equipment to convert fog (such as trap
grease, lift station grease, and fryer grease) into biodiesel.
- Drainbo - biological drain and grease trap treatment designed to reduce/eliminate organic line and trap deposition (FOG) as well as fouling and odor.
- Drainsavers - Keeps solid waste such as dirt and debris from entering the
floor or mop drains.
Energy Corporation -System for receiving and processing FOG
waste for anaerobic digestion, improving digester performance
and biogas output, reduced biosolids.
- FOG Funnel - Funnel for use with standard plastic jugs for residential collection.
- Goslyn Environmental Solutions - liquid separatosr that significantly reduce the level of Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG) in waste water effluent
- Hydrologix®Grease Reduction System
- Sustainable Environmental Technologies (SET) - produces a patented, pretreatment system to eliminate Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOGs) using EPA approved self perpetuating microbes. The Advanced Grease Interceptor System (AGIS) eliminates clogs, fines, and scheduled grease trap pumping
WERF Water Environment Research
Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG) in Centralized and Decentralized
- Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG)
Project - July 2006
- NC State University
- Compliance consulting and software.
Data Systems - Builds and supports easy to use FOG and Pretreatment
Software - Managing Grease Trap/FOG Programs for wastewater
This page was last updated:
November 25, 2013