Maintenance, Treatment and Conversion
- Drainbo - biological drain and grease trap treatment designed to reduce/eliminate organic line and trap deposition (FOG) as well as fouling and odor.
- AquaBio bioremdiation products for FOG and odor control
Hydrologix®Grease Reduction System
- Floor sink strainers, fine particle strainers and bacterial
grease control additive system.
Biofuels - Processing equipment to convert fog (such as trap
grease, lift station grease, and fryer grease) into biodiesel.
- Keeps solid waste such as dirt and debris from entering the
floor or mop drains.
Energy Corporation -System for receiving and processing FOG
waste for anaerobic digestion, improving digester performance
and biogas output, reduced biosolids.
- BioClear Solutions -
www.bioclearsolutions.com 888-433-5886. Active bacteria applications for drain lines.
WERF Water Environment Research
Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG) in Centralized and Decentralized
- Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG)
Project - July 2006
- NC State University
- Compliance consulting and software.
Data Systems - Builds and supports easy to use FOG and Pretreatment
Software - Managing Grease Trap/FOG Programs for wastewater
This page was last updated:
September 27, 2012