Maintenance, Treatment and Conversion
- AquaBio bioremdiation products for FOG and odor control
- B-Environmental - Floor sink strainers, fine particle strainers and bacterial
grease control additive system.
- BioClear Solutions - 888-433-5886. Active bacteria applications for drain lines.
Biofuels - Processing equipment to convert fog (such as trap
grease, lift station grease, and fryer grease) into biodiesel.
- Drainbo - biological drain and grease trap treatment designed to reduce/eliminate organic line and trap deposition (FOG) as well as fouling and odor.
- Drainsavers - Keeps solid waste such as dirt and debris from entering the
floor or mop drains.
Energy Corporation -System for receiving and processing FOG
waste for anaerobic digestion, improving digester performance
and biogas output, reduced biosolids.
- FOG Funnel - Funnel for use with standard plastic jugs for residential collection.
- Goslyn Environmental Solutions - liquid separatosr that significantly reduce the level of Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG) in waste water effluent
- Hydrologix®Grease Reduction System
- Sustainable Environmental Technologies (SET) - produces a patented, pretreatment system to eliminate Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOGs) using EPA approved self perpetuating microbes. The Advanced Grease Interceptor System (AGIS) eliminates clogs, fines, and scheduled grease trap pumping
- Young Enterprises Microbial Products - microbial products for grease, oils and other organic wastes.
WERF Water Environment Research
Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG) in Centralized and Decentralized
- Fats, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG)
Project - July 2006
- NC State University
- Compliance consulting and software.
Data Systems - Builds and supports easy to use FOG and Pretreatment
Software - Managing Grease Trap/FOG Programs for wastewater
This page was last updated:
November 25, 2013